- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Germination 100% after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Absinthe” has mild, thick and soft flesh, that is juicy with few seeds. It sets abundant good-sized beefsteaks that ripen quickly to a yellow glow over the green flesh; not as richly flavored as Aunt Ruby’s German Green but very nice, especially for someone who has never tried a green-when-ripe tomato and does not want to eat a sour green fruit. Absinthe is said to have been developed by Alan Bishop from crosses of Emeraude, Aunt Ruby's German Green, and Brandywine.
Out of stock