- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: early-midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 40
“Annie's Sunshine” is an abundant producer of elongated, pale yellow to lemon yellow cherries (pear-elongated) with thick soft meat, not mealy or mushy. It has an interesting flavor with a musky taste reminding me of Jaune Flamme. It is thought to be a a mutation or cross from Gregg Park's Golden Egg, and was named after the grower's daughter's nickname. Annie's Sunshine has been identified as a small plum; however, for me they were pear-shaped cherry sized.
22 in stock