- Grown, sold, and described by Muddy Bucket Farm
- Plant growth: Indeterminate
- Leaf type: Regular leaf
- Time to maturity: Mid season
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15
- Vendor’s seed source: Totally Tomatoes
Bear Creek – A 10 to 14 oz round, slightly oblate, maroon, purple (clear skin color) beefsteak. Selected by breeder Keith Mueller for taste, it was released in 2009. If you’re judging based on flavor, this ranks among Keith’s best efforts. It may be the earliest large fruited tomato to show up in your garden. The flavor is full and complex and tells you this is a real thoroughbred. I got just the perfect amount of sweetness on the finish with all the flavors of what we come to expect in great tomatoes. You may find other tomatoes with good flavor, but none better than this one.
Out of stock