- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 12
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Blushing Bride” is a beautiful large bi-color beefsteak of yellow marbled with red. She was found by David Lemasters of Pennsylvania when he grew a red or pink tomato (which tomato it was supposed to be is now forgotten). This could have been a cross or a stay seed or simply a mistake in planting…so many possibilities. The tomato was named and regrown and then distributed…to my happiness, because I love the sweetness of most bi-color beefsteaks.
Blushing Bride has one drawback for my own growing purposes, and that it is so meaty that there are few seeds…and thus I have very limited stock. I will not bring this one back, because it takes up too much “real estate” in my garden to give me that few seeds. For those who grow tomatoes purely to eat and enjoy, Blushing Bride is a toothsome choice.
NOTE: Additional stock very limited.
5 in stock