- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: early-mid season
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 40
“Butterball Cherry” is an abundant producer of large, downright corpulent, golden yellow cherries with very sweet gel and less sugary flesh. The flesh texture is succulent. This variety is little-known in the US. It was previously advertised and sold by the Australian vendor Royston Petrie Seeds. Some describe it as orange; however, when compared with my other orange varieties, it appeared to be a golden yellow. This is one of those varieties where one cherry makes a mouthful.
13 in stock