- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 10+
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Chesapeake” is a medium red slicer with balanced yet strong tomatoey flavor, not sugary. Chesapeake was developed in 1960 by the University of Maryland, and it is included here in my desire to feature forgotten heirlooms of the United States and abroad. Limited stock.
11 in stock