- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Germination 100% after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Chinese Tea” is a prolific producer of small red round salad tomatoes. I grew Chinese Tea in a 3 gallon pot and it set a nice little clutch of fruits for me. The fruits were between 2-4″ with a balanced tomato flavor, not sugary and not sour, and very juicy. Seeds for Chinese Tea were said to have been given to John Mathews from British Columbia by a tomato farmer in China who reported that they were in his family for generations.
Out of stock