- Grown, sold, and described by Heritage Tomato Seed
- Plant growth: semi-indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular
- Time to maturity: mid season
- Year seed harvested: 2015
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Seed plants grown isolated in a greenhouse
- Vendor's original seed source: CV Two Seeds in a Pod. 2015.
“Corum Kirmizisi” (translates to “Corum Red”) is a Turkish heirloom from the city of Corum. The flavor and production made this variety a standout in my 2015 trial garden. Aside from tasty and abundant, the fruit were red, small/medium and most were ribbed.
I only grew two Turkish varieties this season and both varieties were excellent. I recommend anyone looking for Turkish heirlooms visit Two Seeds in a Pod Website.
Out of stock