- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: potato leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Earl's Faux” is best described as…YUMMY! With sweet pink flesh and an acid tang, this variety prolifically produces mid-sized beefsteaks. They are a very dark pink, so I did verify the clear epidermis to ensure true to type. Earl's Faux had a MUCH better yield for me in the heat than did Brandywine. I am not sure why this variety was called RED Brandywine to begin with, as it is not red.
The name stems from the fact that it was discovered by Earl Cadenhead from Ohio, who grew it expecting to see Red Brandywine with regular leaves, but instead found this pink potato leaf beauty.
7 in stock