- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: early-midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15
“Elbonian Mudball” is the result of an accidental cross between an unknown pink and an unknown black, according to the person who discovered it. Although the grower did not care for the flavor, and also stated that he does not like black tomatoes in general, I found it very tasty with an excellent texture, juicy and plump. I will say that the flavor becomes a little diluted if overripe. From what I have learned, Elbonian Mudball is stable now, although I do not know which generation I have here.
The juice from this tomato is a gorgeous chocolately brown. In fact, I highly recommend making a special drink by juicing these tomatoes…the Muddy Mary! (with extra horseradish!).
1 in stock