Elser Farm’s Brown Derby
- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases.
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 10+
“Elser Farm’s Brown Derby” (Elser’s Brown Derby) is a cross of Paul Robeson x Aunt Ruby's German Green by Maria & Darrell Elser of Elser's Country Farm in Yucaipa, California. It has an unusual ochre color, much like Uluru Ochre and Dark Orange Muscat do. The flavor has been reported as very sweet and very tart with flavor and tang. Mine were not as sweet as I expected, but this meaty gem has rich flavor worth trying. NOTE: Very low stock. Limit of 1 packet per order please.
3 in stock