- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 10
“Gallego” is a large red beefsteak reportedly from Spain, but I cannot locate a more detailed history. A tomato database that features Gallego lists it as a pink beefsteak; however, I have verified a yellow epidermis from an epidermis flap in a photo in that same listing on the database. My fruits are red as well. This is a nice variety for growing impressively large fruits. Gallego and Rebecca Sebastian’s Bull Bag have been the varieties with the largest fruits I have grown so far. The flavor is very sweet, with smooth, meaty flesh and few seeds. I have very little stock, but I want to share this excellent variety.
7 in stock