- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: determinate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: mid-season
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
“Indian Curry” was a nice surprise for me this year. From the name, I was expecting Indian Curry to be a salad sized fruit, something you would cook into curries. Imagine my surprise when I saw this red cherry! I ran to look it up, and did find that it is indeed a cherry! But when I tasted it, I thought, “There's no way it's a cherry!” Indian Curry is one of the most powerful tasting tomatoes I have ever tried. It is a punch in the tastebuds with a sharp acid finish. I can see a dish of brown rice with black-eyed peas and chunks of roasted butternut squash, topped with fiery lime pickle, and studded with these jewel-bright red explosions of flavor. I highly recommend this little tomato.
4 in stock