Jerry’s German Pink
- Grown, sold, and described by Heritage Tomato Seed
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular
- Time to maturity: late season
- Year seed harvested: 2013, for optimal germination sow seeds before 2018
- Germination tested Dec. 2016
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Vendor’s original seed source: Tatiana Kouchnareva, Anmore, BC (B.C KO T) 2012.
Jerry’s German Pink is a huge, pink, beefsteak with a very nice mild flavor. This was the largest tomato in my 2013 trial garden (other than Sandburg) – all fruit weighed in at over one pound. Fairly late to produce here, so not recommended for short season climates.
9 in stock