- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Packed For Sales Season: 2015-16
- Year seed harvested: December 2015
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Germination 98% after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Korean Luuuuve” (okay, just plain “Love”) is something I think of when I see the word “slicer.” To me, “slicer” indicates fat slabs of tomato on a sandwich, but no huge core because then your slices are donuts. Indeterminate, regular leaf, mid-season, red slicer. Introduced by Chuck Wyatt of Maryland with some confusion as to whether this was a red or pink tomato. The statement I saw made was that the original should be red. This one is red.
The flavor is balanced and clean. Tomato salad with green onions and crumbled, thick-sliced bacon on top. Texture was plump, firm…yes, “turgid.” So juicy that you want to lick the cut half as soon as you slice the tomato. Expecting additional stock.
Out of stock