- Grown, sold, and described by Muddy Bucket Farm
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular
- Time to maturity: mid season
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Vendor's seed source: Seeds saved over more than six decades
“Maiden’s Gold” is my family’s heirloom. It has been grown since at least 1952 and likely before. Large golden yellow slightly oblate beefsteaks will weigh in at 12 to 20 ozs. The flavor is not bland and will stand up to most red and pink beefsteaks. Thick and meaty, it will grace your sandwiches and burgers without disappointing the most avid acid loving tomato head.
10 in stock