- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15
“Mennonite Orange” is a brilliant tangerine-orange medium-sized beefsteak with a clear epidermis (my favorite!) with a sweet and very tangy flavor. The texture is smooth and meaty…an excellent feeling in the mouth. The tops of the quite flattened beefsteaks have the most interesting dark green coloration, which disappears when fully ripe.
According to my favorite tomato database, Mennonite Orange is an Old Order Mennonite heirloom in southern Ontario, Canada, since the early 1900s, and was originally from Pennsylvania. NOTE: Limited stock.
6 in stock