- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: potato leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Packed For Sales Season: 2016-17
- Year seed harvested: June 2016
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 10
- Germination 98% after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Missouri Rose” is a very productive pink beefsteak from Bill Jeffers. Mr. Jeffers has a number of excellent segregates from this line, which is a cross of Cherokee Purple x Summerpink F1. Missouri Rose was a vigorous grower in my toasty warm climate. I did not actually get many ripe fruits because the armyworms and stinkbugs enjoyed them at every opportunity. I have found this to be the case in tomatoes that have plenty of sugar, and this is no exception. The taste is excellent, a balanced sweet and acid tomato.
NOTE: Developing line – my seedlings were mostly potato leafed; however, one was regular leafed. I grew and saved seeds from only the PL. Since I cannot locate the filial generation on my seed source, I will list this as a developing variety, indicating that you may experience variations in your seedlings.
NOTE: Limited stock; additional stock expected July 2017.
Out of stock