- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate, compact
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 10+
“Montreal Tasty” is an old Canadian heirloom, although I do not know which part of Canada or other circumstances. It produces tasty red oblate slicers, but has the occasional fused bloom to create a beefsteak shape like the one in my picture. It has great acid and sugar balanced flavor with meaty flesh.
6 in stock