- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason days
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Noire Charbonneuse” hails from France. Its history is described as being a cross between the French tomato “Charbonniere” and an unknown red variety. This combination resulted in a large beefsteak tomato with flesh as dark red and meaty as a rare steak. The flavor was deep and an excellent balance of sugar and acid. This variety set fruit much earlier than I expected for a large beefsteak. It continues to be one of my favorite dark tomatoes.
9 in stock