- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Orange Cream” is a very pretty variety resulting from an accidental cross of Big White Pink Stripes with an unknown, probably orange, tomato. Orange Cream was stabilized by Linda Black in California. This is a delicious and sweet creamy orange beefsteak with a clear epidermis. Unfortunately, I harvested only one fruit from the plant, which is not that unusual in my climate. I enjoyed it so much that I will grow it again, setting it out earlier in case the problem was heat and humidity. NOTE: Low stock.
11 in stock