- Grown, sold, and described by Muddy Bucket Farm
- Plant growth: Indeterminate Compact
- Leaf type: Regular leaf
- Time to maturity: Early/Mid
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Vendor’s seed source: Commercial Local Plant
Peardrop – A beautiful, smooth, yellow, pear-shaped, cherry tomato with a fully complex taste that will please even those who only love the reds and pinks. It’s not bland like so many yellow cherry sized fruits. Lots of inch and a half to two inch fruit on the compact 24 to 30 inch tall plant will keep you anxious for the next ripe ones. I grew it in two gallon pots and it thrived. I did put one small stake in each pot to keep the wind from blowing the plant over. The best flavor comes when the fruit has no more green. If left after that, it will take on a hint of orange. It really lights up salads. While it’s perfect for patios, I also grow this in a south facing window during the winter. Sooner or later, you just have to try this one.
19 in stock