- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: 75 days
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
“Pierrette” was the surprise taste test winner of my fall 2014 tomatoes. It sets beautifully scalloped red fruit in the 12-16 oz range. Pierrette was very productive for me, setting an abundance of fruit in the fall heat. It is one of those forgotten heirlooms, dating back to at least 1914, and it is originally from France. The taste was a full tomato flavor, no musky aftertaste, no sour punch, just a great balance that reminds us why we still grow red tomatoes in this age of stripes and colors.
8 in stock