- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Sister Miriam” is a stabilized unknown cross from Joseph Cavanaugh of Delaware, NJ. He named it in honor of Sister Miriam MacGillis, who is regarded as a great New Jersey environmentalist.
It produced earlier than any heart I have ever grown, but the heat did shut it down after only a few fruits. Hearts in general really struggle in my climate. This is a pink heart with meaty, sweet flesh, and few seeds. It is definitely worth trying by those who like big, sweet “slab o’ mater” and can grow hearts successfully.
7 in stock