- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Sister Miriam” is a stabilized unknown cross from Joseph Cavanaugh of Delaware, NJ. He named it in honor of Sister Miriam MacGillis, who is regarded as a great New Jersey environmentalist.
It produced earlier than any heart I have ever grown, but the heat did shut it down after only a few fruits. Hearts in general really struggle in my climate. This is a pink heart with meaty, sweet flesh, and few seeds. It is definitely worth trying by those who like big, sweet “slab o’ mater” and can grow hearts successfully.
11 in stock