- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf, angora
- Time to maturity: mid-late season
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15
“Smoky Mountain” is downright fun to grow. I have a fondness for angora tomatoes, and this one is no exception. From stroking the wee fuzzy seedlings, to enjoying the sight of dew beads on the large, sage-green leaves in the morning, I really like growing these. This is the first angora-type I have grown that has a fairly “normal” fruit (versus stripes with purple shoulders). In this case, the fruits are round and red, with a slight fuzz that decreases as the fruit ripens. The fruits have an excellent, strong and balanced flavor. It is said to be a Tennessee heirloom, and it is one I will grow again.
8 in stock