- Grown, sold, and described by Heritage Tomato Seed
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: potato
- Time to maturity: mid season
- Year seed harvested: 2016
- Seed plants grown isolated in a greenhouse
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15
- Vendor’s original seed source: CV Two Seeds in a Pod. 2015.
“Turkey” is a delicious pink beefsteak with very few seeds (see photo). The potato leaf plants are strong growing and good producers.
I only grew two Turkish varieties this season and both varieties were excellent. I recommend anyone looking for Turkish heirlooms visit Two Seeds in a Pod Website.
1 in stock