- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 12
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Yellow Cookie” is an outstanding, richly colored deep yellow-orange heart with tangerine overtones; silky smooth matte skin. It produces very well for a heart in my climate. The flesh is lush, smooth, and meaty. The sweet slabs of flesh have plump turgidity, soft enough to be a pleasure to eat fresh. Yellow Cookie has a fruity smell and flavor, with enough acid to balance the sweetness. There are very few seeds, which has created the need for a 12-seed packet. Yellow Cookie is believed to be an Amish heirloom. Very limited stock.
10 in stock