- Grown, sold, and described by Muddy Bucket Farm
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular
- Time to maturity: mid season
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15
- Vendor's seed source: Sandhill Preservation
“Acme” was introduced by Alexander Livingston in 1875. This is thought to be a selection of the original variety and re-introduced in 1888. If you want that old timey flavor, then this is your tomato. Not too sweet, nor too acid, it has a full complex flavor that tells you this is a real thoroughbred. Smooth oblate 8-12 oz fruits that ripen to a rich crimson color.
6 in stock