- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
“Amethyst Jewel” is one of my favorite varieties from Brad Gates of Wild Board Farms. It makes small to medium beefsteaks that are pink with purple tops. The flavor is sweet and smooth, and the flesh texture is plump and turgid. Productivity was also higher than most anthocyanin tomatoes of that size are for me. I was very pleased with my first trial of Amethyst Jewel.
7 in stock