- Grown, sold, and described by Muddy Bucket Farm
- Plant growth: determinate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: Early/Mid season
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Vendor’s seed source: Private Individual in Germany
Bison – An old fashioned favorite that was developed by Prof. A. F. Yeager of North Dakota University and was listed by Oscar H. Will & Co. in 1937. The 1937 McFayden Seed Catalog also listed this variety as Bison Self-Pruning, stating that it was an “outstanding new development for the dry land farm.” Indeed it is! Bison is one of the most productive tomatoes that I have ever grown and it is my mom’s favorite for canning. The medium size red fruit are 2.5 x 2” and ripen all at once. This tomato is also quite early and has exceptional taste. Great for salads or canning. Determinate, regular leaf foliage. (65-70 days).
5 in stock