- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: early-midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases.
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
“Break O’Day” is a rather forgotten commercial heirloom, coming from a cross of Marglobe and Marvana, made in 1923. The fruits are mostly globe-shaped, red, and uniform slicers. The plant is a compact indeterminate. From vendor descriptions, I was expecting a rather acidic flavor. Grown in my “native soil” as a trial of strength, Break O’Day produced abundant fruits with a sweet and musky tomato flavor. It appears to have heat tolerance.
8 in stock