- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: potato leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
“Chocolate Drop” is a delicious large purple cherry, with the distinction of having potato leaves on the plant. The name is a bit of a misnomer, as this is not a chocolate tomato. The epidermis is clear. But I suppose it sounds better for mouth-watering sales purposes to say, “Chocolate Drop” rather than “Purple Drop.” I can find no history on this one. The vendor states that it was released in 2014, but by whom, nobody knows. The Shadow knows, perhaps. Regardless, it is a great cherry tomato for those who like fat, succulent, sweet and richly flavored cherries. The productivity was not great for me, but neither is that of Black Cherry…and this outproduced Black Cherry by many fruits.
6 in stock