- Grown, sold, and described by Muddy Bucket Farm
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: Early/Mid season
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Vendor’s seed source: Private Individual in Louisiana
Creole – Old commercial heirloom, developed at Louisiana State University in the 1940s. It was once widely grown in the New Orleans area. Indeterminate. regular leaf plants. High yield of red round fruits, 4-8 oz, with very good old-fashioned flavor. 70 days, medium-large fruit, smooth firm and tasty, likes warm humid climates, a favorite in Louisiana. Photo courtesy of Tatianna's Tomatobase.
18 in stock