- Grown, sold, and described by Muddy Bucket Farm
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Vendor’s original seed source: Livingston Seed Company
Crimson Cushion – Yes, this is the survivor from the 1880’s. It was the most copied and most widely demanded variety of its time. Today, it is one of the most grown by commercial houses growing for table use. Some say that Red Ponderosa and Beefsteak might be renames of this heirloom. I can’t say if that’s true or not, but I know that Livingston’s descendants say this one is the real deal. I can say that it is one fine tomato and strongly recommend it. If I had to choose only one variety for my sandwiches, this one wins hands down. Mine averaged ~10-12 juicy ounces of red deliciousness.
19 in stock