- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases.
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15+
“Elma Blue” is a striking tomato, with yellow-orange bottoms and deep inky anthocyanin caps. I believe that this is a creation by Tom Wagner, having found it in a list on his seed site; however, I know nothing more than that for history or parentage. Elma Blue had a pretty strong tomatoey flavor this spring, despite much rain, and also put down a respectable amount of antho, although she was in partial shade.
6 in stock