- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
“Georgia Green” is a yummy green-when-ripe variety by Millard Murdock of North Carolina, from a natural cross of Lillian’s Yellow and an unknown variety. It was a nice medium to small salad fruit for me, with a clean sweet and acid flavor. As you can see in my picture, it just drips with juice.
9 in stock