- Grown, sold, and described by Muddy Bucket Farm
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: Early-midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Vendor’s seed source: Commercial Plants
German Johnson – (Not Benton Strain) – A really great beefsteak for fresh eating. Great production with clusters of 3-6 fruits that average 8-10 oz’s. The taste is full, complex with a hidden sweetness. Indeterminate, regular-leafed plants continue to set lots of tasty pink fruits all the way to frost. This was the first variety to deliver ripe fruit in my 2018 garden. Again, this is not the Benton Strain.
23 in stock