- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15+
“Gezahnte” is what I would consider a paste variety, as the flesh is dry and the gel is thick. It is prolific and very interesting in its pleated shape.
Per my favorite tomato database, Gezahnte is an old heirloom originally from Naples, Italy. It was shared with Frau Isabella Buhrer-Keel of Basel, Switzerland, by an Italian man stated that his mother grew this tomato in Italy. Seeds were donated by generous Frau Isabella Buhrer-Keel to ProSpecieRara, Aarau, Switzerland.
“The name means “toothed” in Swiss.”
12 in stock