- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: wispy, regular leaf
- Time to maturity: mid-late season
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15+
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Goat Bag” (Goatbag) has an interesting history. There was a bit of rumor floating around stating that “Goat Bag” and “Cow’s Tit” were the same tomato, a long paste. Then another person said, “No, that is Goat’s Tit.” An Indiana newspaper from 2014 listed “Goatbag” as a largest tomato winner, and the photo shows fruits exactly like the fruits my seeds produced…fat red lumpy hearts. I did find two references stating that this is an heirloom variety from southern Indiana. Anyway, Goat Bag is a large tomato fan’s dream…and a seed vendor’s nightmare. There are VERY few seeds in these meaty, slightly pointy basketballs! I am listing these few seeds I managed to harvest; however, I would have to grow a full row of Goat Bag plants to obtain sufficient seeds for a really good offering. So…get them while I have them…they may not return. Note: The coin in my photo is not a US coin. It is about the size of a US silver dollar.
3 in stock