- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: determinate or semi-determinate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Green Brandy” is a cross by Tom Wagner, which the Tatermaterseeds site indicates is Green Zebra x Black Brandywine. My fruits, through several seasons, appear to be continuing true to type, a green-when-ripe saladette, green stripes, prolific fruit on a fairly short plant. Green Brandy has a fruity clean green-when-ripe flavor, more sweet than tart. I really like this one. It is easy to grow and delicious to eat.
Out of stock