Green Krim Cherry
- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Green Krim Cherry” is a delicious large green-when-ripe cherry variety. It is an offtype of Black Krim Cherry that appeared in Tatiana Kouchnareva’s garden in 2016. This is a developing variety; however, the genes for green when ripe flesh and clear epidermis are recessive and homozygous, so it is less likely that a different color will be produced at this point.
Green Krim Cherry is juicy with lots of seeds and a sweet tart smooth flavor. When ripening in the heat, at fully ripe there is a pink blush at the blossom end, very beautiful.
7 in stock