- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: wispy regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases.
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15+
“Grightmire’s Pride” is a lovely pink heart (some are pointy and some are more flattened) that came from Yugoslavia into North America by Fred Grightmire of Canada. These are nice and sweet but not very seedy. Most hearts do not grow well for me, except for Bread and Salt, and I harvested four fruits only from my Grightmire’s Pride plant. I have read that it is very productive for gardeners in other locations, except for those with very high heat. On the other hand, I did have an overgrown seedling in a 4” pot that I didn’t have room to plant…and it made a fruit of decent size! The fruits did stay very pretty even with the rains we had. Foliage is wispy regular leaf.
7 in stock