- Grown, sold, and described by Muddy Bucket Farm
- Plant growth: Indeterminate
- Leaf type: potato leaf
- Time to maturity: mid to late season
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Vendor's seed source: Germany via Romania
Henry’s Polish – This is an old Polish heirloom that is said to have arrived in the United States in the early 1900’s in the coat pocket of an immigrant. Seeds produce medium-sized indeterminate plants with potato leaf foliage. Large oblong to round oblate fruits with bright red 8-16+ oz very tasty fruits. The taste is full and complex, with a balanced, and rich flavor. You’ll know at first taste that it is obviously a thoroughbred. Excellent fruit set and productivity. Ripe fruit in about 75 days here in zone 6a.
14 in stock