- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: determinate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20+
“Kibic” (КИБИЦ, Kibits) is reportedly a Polish variety that is known in Eastern Europe for being both productive and early. I added the name “Kibits,” because it has been listed under that name by some vendors. My seed packet was designated “КИБИЦ,” for which the Serbian translation is “Kibic.” Other growers have stated that this is the true name.
Kibic makes trusses of fat red plums. They are meaty but have a bit of a rough texture for fresh eating. This is an excellent sauce tomato with a good, strong tomato flavor.
9 in stock