- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: potato leaf
- Time to maturity: mid-late season
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15+
- Germination Tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Little Lucky” is a smaller version of Craig LeHoullier’s “Lucky Cross.” Fruits of both are bicolor pink and yellow, and have potato leaf plants. Lucky Cross came from an accidental cross of Brandywine x (possibly) Tad. While Lucky Cross is an 8 to 16 oz beefsteak, Little Lucky is a smaller, rounder version at 4 to 8 oz.
Little Lucky is a bit late for me, but gamely tried to set fruit in the increasing heat. The flesh has a clean, sweet flavor, very refreshing. Some of the fruits were perfectly round, some were a little flattened, and some were nearly heart-shaped, but all adhered to the 4 to 8 oz size.
12 in stock