- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: early-midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 10
“Maltitzer Braune” is reportedly the result of an accidental cross from A. Urban-Baumgart at Maltitz, Germany. It is described as a small brown beefsteak; however, I have seen photos that are clearly purple, not brown. The epidermis is clear, it is a purple tomato. It has a rich, sweet flavor and great smooth texture. Very limited stock.
10 in stock