- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases.
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
“Mandarina” was collected by the USDA from Guatemala in 1979. I have grown it for two seasons and found the ruffled fruits each time. I found the flavor to be strongly acid and sugar, definitely not a “blah” tomato in any way. There is no musky aftertaste. Altogether, a cute little red ruffled gem that makes beautiful small slices in the salad or caprese. Mandarina does not appear to mind the heat or humidity.
11 in stock