- Grown, sold, and described by Muddy Bucket Farm
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: potato leaf
- Time to maturity: early-midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
- Vendor’s original seed source: Original Breeder
Matsu Express – This one is a cross of Bloody Butcher (pollen) and Cowlicks Brandywine (bloom). It was developed by Mark Oathout of the Alaska Midvalley Greenhouse Tomato Fort. Mark enlisted the expertise of Sherry Shiesl , also a Wasilla resident, who was instrumental in the success of the cross and tracking the selection processes. Mark and Sherry have a superb creation in this tomato. Big crop of smooth-skinned red, slightly oblate sandwich-sized slabs. Beautiful tomatoes with a full, complex flavor that delivers a nice touch of sweetness in the finish. Without any doubt, this one gets my highest recommendation. You’ve gotta try this one. WELL DONE, Mark & Sherry !!
39 in stock