- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: semi-determinate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: early-midseason
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for fungal and bacterial diseases
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 20
“Oh Ruby” is a segregate of Bill Jeffers’ WMD line with parents Cherokee Purple x Summerpink F1. It has the rare combination of pink flesh with the gene for high crimson evidenced in the crimson gel. Have you ever seen a more beautiful tomato? Lovely pink, perfect shape, utterly smooth flavor (which I prefer), and that wicked “Oh Ruby Don't Take Your Love to Town” crimson gel. This is a really wonderful tomato. I believe that this one is my very favorite of all of Mr. Jeffers' crosses and growouts.
Mr. Jeffers has kindly allowed me to name this segregate, which I have grown from F5 to F8, and will continue to pursue.
NOTE: Developing line, but appearing stable at F8.
16 in stock