- Grown, sold, and described by Bunny Hop Seeds
- Plant growth: indeterminate
- Leaf type: regular leaf
- Time to maturity: midseason
- Approx. number of seeds per pack: 15+
- Germination tested after Hot Water Seed Treatment for Fungal and Bacterial Diseases
“Orange Queen” is a great-tasting orange, meaty tomato that bears well even in my climate. There are various and conflicting descriptions of this variety. Some state that this is an early determinate variety, while others report that it is mid-season to late season and indeterminate. The plants that grew from my seeds produced mid-season fruits on an indeterminate plant. Of three roughly globe-shaped orange tomatoes that I trialed this season, Orange Queen outproduced Cloister Meal, and Cloister Meal outproduced Queen Marbena. All three were tasty, but I believe that Orange Queen was my favorite…although stated to be low acid, it had plenty of acid to my taste. It was not insipid at all.
11 in stock